The speed read:
A well-known communications agency is looking for a Senior Designer to join their design team. They work predominantly in business communications and branding.
The agency has been long established and their work is varied, so you’ll be working across a range of different communications projects including identity, campaign and film. There is plenty of variety.
You’ll be a stickler for typography – as well as a creative thinker. You understand b2b messaging and can distil content and have an opinion on how business stories get told. You will be hands on from concept to production. You are the sort of person who enjoys making sense of a communications brief – as well as taking real pleasure in the detail – to produce beautifully crafted and thoughtful design.
This grown-up and flourishing agency is situated in central London, and they have a network of other offices around the world. They offer a great working environment and excellent benefits to their employees.
- An established designer, with 7+ years experience (any digital/motion experience highly desirable)
- Full of ideas coupled with the ability to visualise them across campaigns
- A very strong typographic designer
- Proactive and positive
- Able to bring content and messages to life
- A clear and confident communicator
You’re an exceptional team player – great at taking direction from your CD and mentoring junior colleagues in equal measures.