BDP is a global architecture, engineering and design practice with 14 studios across the world. We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our multi-disciplinary Group Marketing team, who are responsible for the development and implementation of the global marketing strategy.
This position offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a truly global business. We are undertaking significant work to move our brand forward and the successful applicant will help shape our approach and deliver a wide range of activities to support this.
As a graphic designer you will have the creative talent and experience to translate marketing ideas into beautiful, engaging brand visuals that convey our key messages and capture the attention of our clients and contacts.
Reporting directly to the Group Marketing Director, but working closely with all team members, they will play a key role in strengthening and maintaining our global brand.
Based in our London studio, this role will include:
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for a range of collateral including corporate brochures, adverts, presentations and work winning materials
- Creating content tailored for the web site, intranet and digital channels, including e-newsletters, banners, infographics, adverts and animations
- Creating concepts and materials to support corporate attendance and sponsorship of high profile sector events
- Managing our relationship with external printers, ensuring quality standards are met and overseeing the process from sourcing quotes to arranging print production and delivery
- Managing the internal approvals process including amends and final sign-off
- To support the management of our image database (Open Asset)
- To be co-curator of our corporate Instagram channel
- Act as brand champion, ensuring that we present the business consistently and to a high standard
Key skills and qualifications:
- BA in graphic design or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Understand designing in line with accessibility requirements
- Knowledge of basic HTML coding and website CMS would be useful
- Desirable, but not essential is experience in live data visualisation, animation/motion graphics and video editing
- Previous experience of the architectural/built environment industry would be preferable
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and communicate design concepts
- Strong organisational skills, with exemplary attention to detail
- Effective time and project management to ensure deadlines are met
- Willingness and ability to mentor junior graphic designer
BDP will provide a competitive salary along with a flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, eye care vouchers, employee profit shares, subsidised canteen, contribution towards professional subscriptions and a great working and social environment.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, interviews will be conducted via video conferencing and depending on start date and government guidelines the role would begin working from home.
To be considered for this role please apply directly to BDP recruitment system: www.bdp.com/careers
Please ensure that you complete the online registration and a CV, Portfolio and cover letter, stating why you would be a match for this role. Please include your salary expectations.
Interviews will be conducted via Teams.