Maharishi – www.maharishistore.com – is searching for a midweight graphic designer for print, textiles, and embroideries. This role is responsible for supporting the development of graphic inputs and art working for both mainline maharishi collections and external collaborations, as well as DPM Studio camouflage projects, etc.
- Contribute to collection themes, internal/external project briefs, and general art direction
- Create design outputs that include: mood boards, print graphics, embroideries, iconography, brand identity, presentation decks, camouflage / disruptive patterns, etc.
- Deep knowledge of industry / cultural trends
- Ability and confidence to present and explain original ideas
- Technically intelligent with proven experience in graphic design and artworking
- Comprehensive understanding of Creative Suite Package (InDesign, Illustrator and, Photoshop)
Parts of this role can be remote, and depending upon candidate’s location, will require physical visits to the Soho, London studio.
How to Apply
Submit CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org