We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious Mid Designer/Artworker for our Creative Studio in London (UK). You will be responsible for the development of seasonal marketing campaign visual idendities, and asset execution for our Sportswear department.
This is a great opportunity for a high fashion and sportswear fanatic who is ready to excellerate in their creative career. You should be keen to develop your skills and we will give you the platform to grow and thrive.
Candidates should be bursting with ideas and passion for digital design and have an obsessive interest in sports, design innovation and pixel perfection. As a person with creative digital experience, you’ll be expected to translate multi-channel briefs into user-centric experiences that translate well across all devices and platforms. Additionally, you must love to craft ideas through innovative tech and inspire those around you.
- Primarily working on, and leading our Sportswear output, but will also be required to work across the wider HEAD brands as necessary.
- Working across multiple digital channels to produce innovative and high quality for all our platforms. These range from social, banners, print materials to ecom.
- Developing seasonal design look and feels, design templates and execution.
- You must be a proactive self starter, who can autonomously work with minimal supervision, but also knows when the appropriate time is to involve the wider team.
- You must be confident talking, guiding and presenting to stakeholders.
- Improving usability, functionality and aesthetics across all digital media.
- Ability to both art direct photography shoots, and have an active role in pre-produciton, for example 3rd party briefing, refinement and shotlists etc.
- Be able to develop visual concepts from an initial brief, develop routes and execute on your creative thinking. This role is part conceptual ideation, part artworking execution.
- Continually maintain awareness of customer user behaviour across platforms and demonstrate the ability to act on learnings.
- Passionate about keeping up-to-date of changes in design, changes in the digital/technological landscape and isn’t afraid to share this knowledge with the wider team.
- Prepping assets for print/digital delivery.
- Aid the wider creative and marketing teams in the understanding and production of cutting-edge digital design. You will be working from a blank sheet, no idea is off limits, how you go about it is up to you.
You will need a minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a design or creative environment. You will need to show commitment and determination to help our brand develop, and stand out on all digital platforms utilising Creative Suite.
- It is essential that you have a background in the fashion industry, and can demonstrate this in your book.
- You should be a responsible for your own work and have a passion for driving your vision forward.
- Naturally creative and imaginative with a strong eye for detail.
- A keen eye for premium, luxurious brand experiences across all digital channels.
- Have had experience in working on cross-platform briefs from inception (creative ideation) to execution (delivery).
- A brilliant digital portfolio of recent cross-platform, multi-device UI work (including social), demonstrating UI and responsive best practice.
- Application of user-centred design across all work.
- Understanding of web accessibility and its impact on design.
- Understanding of creating well crafted social content experiences.
- Experience developing wireframes from template and digital content application.
- You must have experience preparing print ready assets and familiar with printing practices
- team player who thrives working alongside colleagues and external consultants across a wide range of briefs.
- Organised, self-motivated and able to work efficiently to pre-agreed deadlines.
- Understanding of what appeals to different target audiences.
- Flexible and willing to adapt design ideas to meet technical criteria.
- A keen interest in the future of interactive media, particularly digital technologies, as well
as in commercial trends and innovations (e.g. special effects, photography, film, sound, animation, etc.)
If this is the sort of career opportunity you’re looking for, please apply with a cover letter, CV and portfolio to the email below
E: firstname.lastname@example.org (please put the job title you’re applying for in the subject line)