Start date: ASAP
Duration: Full time
Salary: Dependant on Experience- Please specify salary expectations and design level when applying
Please note, campaign experience is a must!!
Designwerk are looking for an ambitious designer who is keen to make an impact in a busy design studio. With the agency growing rapidly, there has never been a better time to join the team!
We are looking for a strong creative thinker with the ability to play a lead role on projects spanning brand identity and strategy, campaigns and a diverse range of print and digital design. Experience designing for the following industries is very desirable; sports, events, entertainment/media and experiential.
The right candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience under their belt, having gone through the motions as a designer and experienced all aspects of the process. Our team are agile and multi-talented so a breadth of knowledge across the full design process from concept through to artworking is a must.
As a designer at Designwerk, you will have the opportunity to work with some amazing clients and see your designs come to life in campaigns and events. You will be working in a fast-paced, welcoming studio alongside a friendly and dedicated team.
- A strong conceptual thinker with a deep understanding of campaigns and marketing
- Beautiful identity and logo design examples and a passion for brand identity
- Wide portfolio covering print and digital, typography and campaign design
- An expert in all Adobe programs
- Solid experience setting up files for print and digital production
- Demonstrable understanding of working to scale across bespoke print and OOH
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills and experience working and presenting directly with/to your clients
- Strong understanding of guideline creation and following existing brand guidelines
- Experience cutting out and retouching images, artworking and creating realistic visual mockups.