A talented Junior Graphic Designer is needed to join our award-winning content creation business, collaborating with some of the biggest organisations in sport.
Working from our offices in Twickenham; expect to create a wide range of graphic design and visual communication work; with a key focus on social media graphics and bespoke digital artwork.
This role is initially based remotely but you will eventually work out of our Twickenham office when Covid restrictions allow.
Working with some of the biggest national governing bodies, major event organisers, sponsors and brands in sport, namely the Football Association, Premiership Rugby and Team GB to name a few; we are renowned for delivering outstanding sports sponsorship, PR and Marketing campaigns.
Due to a number of big client wins we are now seeking a Junior Graphic Designer with a passion for sport to join our growing Design Team.
About The Role
Joining the Design Team you will be tasked with responding to client briefs, brain storming and creating content in still and animated form for all our clients.
You will utilise your current knowledge and skillset to work with the wider team editorial and production teams.
Day-to-day tasks of the role include the following:
- Creating multiple pieces of content for a variety of clients predominantly in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Creating content from scratch or adapting existing graphic suites using assets supplied by clients.
- Liaising with other teams within the agency to ensure content is optimised for a respective client’s needs.
- Leading with visual creative ideas with the ability to produce original content ideas when needed.
- Creating bespoke graphic content for client social channels.
We are looking for a candidate who is an effective problem solver with the desire to learn and adapt in a fast-moving industry. An interest in sport is highly preferable. You will be able to:
- Work at speed in order to produce the required amount of work daily and weekly;
- Juggle multiple projects;
- Exhibit solid graphic design and / or illustration;
- Communicate well with members of other teams in order to create the best possible work for clients;
- The hunger to grow and develop your skills;
- The willingness to occasionally work outside of normal office hours and attend sporting events on evenings and weekends.
Bonus points can be won for fluency in other Adobe CC applications such as After Effects and experience in producing Animated content is desirable.
In return the Junior Graphic Designer can expect a rare opportunity to work with some of the biggest sporting brands, attend major sporting events and a benefits package that include 23 days holiday, training and development opportunities and great social events.
Please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.