Who we are looking for:
You are an ambitious individual with a passion for design looking to develop your career. You are someone who wants to take on responsibility as well as the opportunity to learn new skills. You have a strong point of view but are comfortable taking feedback from the team and clients and understand when to push back and when to listen. You are a team player who can adapt to change and manage your time effectively, meeting deadlines, delivering to the highest standards. You want to be engaged in all aspects of working within a small team; from client communications to creative concept sessions to owning projects and running with them under the guidance of the Creative Director. You have a strong understanding of digital design principles, a passion to expand your skills and the talent to craft work that engages people. You are a problem solver who pro actively approaches all design briefs with the user always in mind.
Above all you’ll have the drive and ‘can do’ attitude.
What you will be doing:
- Designing for web
- Collaborate with the team and clients across all brands and web projects from conception to completion.
- Demonstrate excellent design sensibilities with high-quality digital executions spanning e-commerce, direct to consumer and business to business digital approaches.
- Articulate your vision, supported by the CD, through strategic thinking, concepts, visual design and motion.
- Create assets for a wide range of use across digital platforms, including motion graphics.
- Communicate with clients and attend client meetings.
- Take feedback internally and externally, interpreting it constructively with team members to seek approval.
- Be responsible for assigned projects and tasks, maintaining high standards of creativity and consistency.
- Apply a rigorous eye for detail with an appreciation for type, layout and pixel perfect delivery.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design, or a related field with 1-2 years of industry experience in a related creative environment
- Proficiency in design software programs across the Adobe Creative Suite – AdobeXD, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Ability to excellently present work written, verbally and visually taken from the ability to understand briefs and problems.
- An eager self starter looking for an opportunity to be a key part of a team, totally driven, and energetic passion for all things creative!
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details, highly organised with a great positive attitude and enjoyment of working within a small team.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and experience with using a CMS
- Motion Design, 3D and animation tools (Cinema4D, 3dMax, Blender, May, etc) is a bonus
- User Experience (UX) understanding
- Presentation software (keynote / Google slides)