I’m on the hunt for a Senior Brand Designer to join a newly formed branding department at this creative agency that specialise in branded environments, product design, strategic design, architecture, digital, interiors, communications, branding, and experience design.
Working with some of the worlds most recognised names in tech, automotive, real estate and hospitality, you’ll be responsible for identity and brand creation and utilise the expertise of the wider teams within this agency.
The ideal brand designer will be a highly creative individual with strong design skills and proven success in creating quality work at the highest level. They will have to be able to express their ideas in a variety of media (both print and digital) and have a good understanding of a range of experience design related issues.
The Senior Designer should have experience working across a range of diverse projects including branding, websites, apps, interactive installations etc. across different industries. The designer must have good listening skills and be able to interact with clients professionally, conducting polished and confident presentations.
- Collaborate with Principals, Directors and fellow designers to take a project from initial idea to delivery
- Define and develop creative concepts according to creative brief and the client’s objectives
- Prepare presentations for prospective clients and projects
- Be flexible in design and able to take direction, feedback and observations with a positive attitude
- Be able to work and liaise across all creative disciplines to produce the best response to creative briefs
- Supporting junior members of the team, providing mentorship and positive guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills with perfect attention to detail
- Energy and passion
- Knowledge of the design industry
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also work independently, a team player
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, handling several projects at one time
- Strong conceptual, presentation, and project management skills
- Possess proven, problem-solving skills