We’re looking for a highly talented and creative freelance senior designer with at least 7+ years of brand and digital experience within a creative environment to join us on a 3 month contract basis. The ideal person will be an experienced designer with a diverse portfolio, a passion for design, digital and creating high-quality, polished work. We can offer you the chance to work in a fun, motivated team based remotely across multiple locations, and the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of great projects.
- Collaborate with the global design team to brainstorm, sketch, verbalize and bring your creative ideas to life
- Apply your solid brand design skills and experience
- Strong design and presentation skills, including the ability to explain and substantiate design direction, with both the project boundaries and challenges in mind
- Execute design stages from conceptualizing, visual design to final delivery
- Engage with the brand creative team (across London, Vienna, Sofia, Dublin, Miami) to create innovative and engaging designs, bringing digital and motion to life
Skills & Experience:
- Senior designer experience with 7+ years across creative agency or client-side
- Proven branding and digital experience and responsible for delivering highly engaging visuals and innovative, strategic ideas
- Experience developing and evolving brands and delivering strategic creative for ATL
- Solid brand visualisation and UI experience
- Highly experienced in digital design, prototyping and layout
- Highly motivated, ability to plan, work and manage your own time with a high degree of independence and autonomy
- Superb attention to detail, pixel perfect, creative thinker and problem solver
- Curious and up for a challenge
- Proficient in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign),
- Highly skilled in Sketch (preferred), XD
- Prototyping tools; Invision, Figma,
Please include a link to your online portfolio / website in your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.