A bit about the role…
We are looking for a highly creative mid-weight designer / animator to join our talented, multi-faceted content hub team. This team is a fast-paced, responsible for all content creation and production across our client’s B2B business.
You will work confidently to bring creative excellence to every brief, from ideation, experimentation, to development and final execution, keeping every piece of content fresh and unique.
Ideally, you will have solid commercial experience, ideally with some gained in an agency environment. You’ll need a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your design and animation skills.
If you are looking to work within a team that creates award-winning work and have a good knowledge of digital trends and industry innovation, a keen design eye, and a desire to develop your skills, we’d love to hear from you.
This role is currently based remotely, with travel to our London office and client’s site expected in the future.
- Develop design concepts for a range of media, from Social Media Content – static and animated content across a range of platforms to Infographics and brochures.
- Create and produce content across a number of channels and formats, both digital and print
- Craft and create storyboards, editorial layouts, and PowerPoint Presentations.
- 2D/3D animations, Website Designs, design and build banner ads.
- Design and build GIF’s, E-marketing Designs and Video.
- Work both proactively and in a reactive and flexible way, ensuring all work is completed on time.
- Solid commercial experience, ideally to include working in an agency or in-house design team.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as InDesign.
- Understand animation principals, with experience utilising 3D animation programmes; 3DS max, Cinema 4D, Blender etc.
- Comfortable with localising / reformatting multiple assets.
- Ability to turn around high-quality video and motion content quickly.
- Experience of working in PowerPoint.
- You’ll have excellent communications skills, and be confident, articulate and creative.
- A keen eye for detail and be able to maintain quality control of work and ensure consistent brand identity.
A bit about us
Nelson Bostock Unlimited is one of the UK’s leading technology, B2B and corporate public relations agencies. We’re a communications agency for business and technology brands. We create compelling and creative brand storytelling for some of the world’s biggest tech brands and ambitious start-ups.
With over 30 years’ experience, connecting businesses to audiences through compelling stories is at the heart of what we do. We use our experience and intelligence to generate great ideas that get people talking about the brands we work for, delivering communications campaigns that build our clients’ reputations within the UK and across EMEA.
Nelson Bostock Unlimited is proudly part of UNLIMITED.
Nelson Bostock is an agency and environment where people and ideas thrive.
We believe that we all play a part in designing, owning and exemplifying the culture and values of our agency. Why? Because the more we put in, the more we’ll get out. And as we continue to grow, it’s important that our culture remains strong.
We have a generous package of benefits, called “Life” that we offer to our staff, and includes:
- 22 +days’ holiday (with additional Christmas closing, Birthday Day off)
- Travel season ticket loan
- Volunteering day
- Health Assured Employee Assistant Programme
- Generous pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- And many more….
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual’s needs as best as we can.