ON is a fast-moving, design-minded technology partner – building compelling and high-impact digital experiences. We work with top-tier design studios, and brands that value design and user experience, across a wide range of sectors.
As a fast-growing business, we’re looking for a studio manager to join our multidisciplinary team of technologists, strategists and researchers.
We are passionate about delivering exceptional digital experiences, and ensuring that the design vision of our partners is carried through to reality – in function, form and motion.
The Studio Manager is the nerve centre of the agency. Directing traffic, creating project plans, and managing resource for our agency. You’ll play a pivotal role in supporting our team in booking them in on projects and managing their workflow. As the Studio Manager you will also be involved in resource and managerial meetings and will have visibility of all ongoing and future projects and the resource that is required for each on a weekly basis.
Reporting to the Technical and Operations Director, this role would see you being the main point of contact to assign team resource against all projects that flow through the agency.
Good communication and the ability to build strong working relationships is massively important in the role as you will work with a wide range of people at the agency. You will need to be a organised person with lots of attention to detail. Calmness under pressure and a positive, outgoing and helpful disposition is key.
If that sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to chat.
- Chairing daily planning meetings to guarantee effective delivery of projects.
- Manage a team to ensure projects are efficiently resourced and delivered on time, budget and to high standards.
- Scoping new work against client briefs and scheduling resources for effective delivery.
- Working with project management systems to streamline workflows and understand and improve capacity utilisation of the team, including regular resource reporting.
- Approving briefs – confirming all necessary information and assets are present.
- Bringing a commercial mindset to project delivery by expertly managing time and workload.
- Briefing, managing and supporting our team.
- Being the primary contact for processing briefs and scheduling resource.
- 3+ years experience in an agency or project management role.
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to and operate effectively in a fast-paced and evolving team environment.
- Adept at handling budgets and ensuring all projects are kept within margin.
- Maintain effective communication with both internal and external parties.
As part of a fast-growing team, we expect a lot from our team, but also make sure that you have the support you need to deliver and to grow – both personally and professionally. As well as working with a dynamic, diverse and multidisciplinary team, you get:
- A competitive salary
- Remote working as standard
- 28 days paid holiday per year, plus one extra for each year of service
- The latest Apple laptop and an external monitor
- Work from home allowance
- Pension contribution
- Funding and resources to continue professional development
We are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce. We welcome enquiries from everyone.