Junior 3D Designer required, with existing Cinema 4D knowledge:
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per year
Monday to Friday
9:30 to 18:00
Neighbour is a small team working together to deliver amazing visual solutions for some of the world’s best-known brands such as PUMA, Triumph Lingerie & Red Bull. The culture at Neighbour is very collaborative, supportive, friendly and overall good fun to work for.
We are currently looking for a junior 3D creative designer with existing C4D modelling and rendering skills. You should have studied design at degree level and already have some experience under your belt. A passion for animations/motion, bricks & mortar and web based 3D design is needed.
At Neighbour you will be involved with a range of 3D visualisations including window displays, interior retail environments, POS, packaging design, renders for 2D printed artwork and some animations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow and develop on existing knowledge of cinema 4D & 3D design as a whole. You should be practical in thinking, with a hands-on approach while working quickly and efficiently.
We want you to…
- Be a good communicator and able to sketch out ideas before working fully working up in 3D.
- Be able to work efficiently both individually and as part of a team.
- Have a desire to learn and always better existing skills.
- Want to work for an agency that encourages & nurtures talent.
- Fluent in English.
- CINEMA 4D R21 (PC): Sound general knowledge required, including modelling and texturing.
- CORONA RENDER engine: training can be given , a bonus if used before.
- PHOTOSHOP: Decent knowledge but support given if required
- INDESIGN: Decent knowledge but support given if require
- **NICE TO HAVE: Illustrator, Keyshot , AE, Premiere, knowledge of animation, Zbrush, interest in 3D scanning, interest in photography, interests in animation and motion graphics.
What we offer:
- WFH days (will come into place when we all return to the office)
- Snacks and drinks on Fridays (when in office)
- Company Pension
- Entitled to EOT benefits after 12 months employment
- 4 weeks paid leave, bank holidays plus normally an additional 2 weeks at Christmas/NY
- Internal mentoring is available as long as you have a basic/good understanding of C4D.
COVID-19 precautions currently making this a work a remotely position .
Remote interview process over teams or zoom (camera and mic required).
How to Apply?
Please hit the ‘Apply by Email’ button and send your PDF CV under 12mb or online portfolio link attached.
Subject title :- Junior 3d Designer