Large Law firm based in north London seeks a middleweight designer to join their inhouse creative department.
Our client is an independent law firm with a high- profile client base from around the world. Known for the quality of their work they handle the full range of commercial and corporate matters.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and collaborative designer to work within a small team and contribute to the overall standard of design across all touchpoints with a real focus on developing the firms digital offering.
You will be responsible for developing creative ideas through to execution and presentation. You will have conceptually driven ideas, outstanding layout skills and experience in information design as well as translating ideas into campaigns and employee engagements.
The role would suit someone with knowledge and experience working across print and digital, including web, marketing automation, video and social. Candidates must have a minimum of four years experience and proven experience working within the professional services sector.
What we are looking for:
– At-least four years commercial design experience with proven experience working in professional services.
– A strong portfolio of relevant professional service work.
– An expert understanding of creative software [ Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator, Acrobat]
– A digital first mindset with video editing experience [Premiere Pro and After Effects]
– The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
– A disciplined eye for detail.
– Excellent organisational skills with previous as a key member of design teams.
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Powerpoint.
This is an inclusive, forward thinking business offering an excellent working culture and great benefits for employees.