We’re looking for an experienced, organised and proactive project manager.
- 4+ years professional experience in a design studio
- the desire to work in small/medium team and play an active role
- friendly and empathetic towards our clients
- an experienced, confident and enthusiastic team player
- excellent communication skills on email, phone and video calls
- outstanding attention to detail, with accuracy and integrity in all work
- skilled in brand identity management and activation
- wide-ranging experience including digital projects, campaigns and annual reports
- expertise in managing design teams remotely
- sound commercial approach to delivering projects profitably
- proactivity and problem-solving skills to mitigate risk
- the same level of professionalism and commitment to every project, large or small
Your responsibilities will include:
- main point of contact with clients
- managing the process, from briefing through to final delivery, and de-brief
- preparing and overseeing detailed project budgets, timelines and specifications
- capturing client feedback and accurately communicating it to our team
- effective prioritisation and delegation of workloads
- meeting targets for clients and projects
- building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- helping Red Stone flourish
We’re after someone with intelligence and energy – at ease working with both clients and our creative team.
The role is a semi-remote, full time position. Initially, you’ll be home-working and then attending our studio in Clerkenwell London EC1.
Red Stone is a dynamic and imaginative creative agency working with some of the best-known organisations in the UK.
How to apply:
Please email us with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations by 5pm 8 February 2021. Interviews will be by video. Sorry, no agencies.