A super-exciting opportunity to manage and lead a growing Video and Photography in-house support team, this person will manage the day-to-day workflow and quality of output, ensuring that all content is of a consistently high standard and aligned with brand guidelines. As well as being an experienced manager you’ll also need to be an expert practitioner who can lead by example.
This person will be a key point of creative and technical expertise within the business, communicating concepts and solutions to both internal and external stakeholders, overseeing and signing off work across all relevant channels. You’ll need to be confident taking an over-arching view of a project and be able to oversee all aspects of the delivery, including resource, timelines and workflow. Ultimately you’ll support the department head in building a successful and high-performing team capable of delivering the brand strategy and vision by developing and encouraging a collaborative, positive and open culture where team members really thrive and produce their best possible work.
The current team is medium-sized and comprises of food photographers, a videographer, a producer, food stylists and a retoucher. You’ll be responsible for their overall performance, holding regular catch-ups to discuss expectations, provide feedback and coaching so the ability to build strong relationships and effectively share your technical knowledge in photography, videography, product styling, composition and crops is essential.
This role would really suit someone who is looking for a new challenge at a senior level with an exciting and growing team in an established business.
Our ideal candidate:
- Will need significant experience in video production, photography and/or art direction.
- Strong experience in product and lifestyle photography, ideally within food, retail or e-commerce.
- Expert technical knowledge in photography, video and retouching.
- Outstanding communication skills and strong ability to generate, explain and develop creative ideas.
- Proven leadership and management experience, underpinned by advanced organisational, planning and time-management skills.
- High level of quality and attention to detail.
- Confident presenting at all levels within the business.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to find out more please do get in touch.