Pegasus is an award-winning, insight-driven communications consultancy that specialises in helping clients tell their stories. Working with some of healthcare’s most well-known brands, we connect, inspire and engage healthcare audiences, delivering data-driven, imaginative ideas to inspire healthier decisions.
We are looking for a Senior Animator to join our Global Creative Team and help bring our work to life. You will be responsible for working with the team to conceive, prototype, edit and implement exciting animated features and sequences, and collaborate with the Art Leads to drive for high and consistent quality across all aspects of our work. Essentially, your role will be to create stunning animations that are both fluid and responsive.
As part of a team of creatives, you will collaborate with your colleagues, acting as a small team of consultants responsible for deep level discipline knowledge. This expertise will enable you to become a trusted advisor to clients and internal teams. It also goes without saying you will act as a champion for animation internally at Pegasus, inspiring a passion for the discipline as part of our integrated offering.
The experience you’ll need…
- Demonstrable human, creature and mechanical animation skill
- Experience using 3D animation software, particularly Cinema 4D
- Understanding of the complete animation workflow for character animation – model preparation, rigging and skinning
- Experience using all other industry standard video and editing software, especially Adobe CC
- Ability to edit live action footage, clean up audio and add additional post production elements, including on-screen graphics, VFX and subtitles
- Ability to create dynamic and engagement motion graphics
- Detailed knowledge of the workflows and methods involved in all animation types
- Great storytelling skills, with the ability to create emotive mood films for new business pitches and other applications
- Good communication and presentation skills
The person we’re looking for…
- Able to follow an artistic vision and interpret feedback and direction accurately
- Able to interpret storyboards and take them through to final animation
- Takes ownership and accountability, always seeing things through to completion
- An imaginative thinker, excited about possibilities, solving complex challenges and trying out new ideas
- A multi-tasker, happy and in flow when you are working on multiple projects at once
- Obsessed with quality