Innovative retail brand seeks a talented and conceptual middleweight designer to join their large in-house creative team.
This is a new role for an exciting and visionary brand who are expanding their creative team due to huge success and growth. They have already built razor sharp creative talent but are looking to further enhance this and find some exciting new design talent.
This brand has some big marketing and development plans and are looking for a conceptual designer to help bring them to life. As well as tackling the big projects we are looking for a designer who is just as keen to put their heart into the little touches as well. Your day to day will be extremely diverse and challenging with projects ranging from large campaigns through to packaging, events and all digital channels. You will consistently come up with original and creative ideas, taking them through initial scamps, concept development, design and artworking through to final delivery and so we are looking for a designer skilled in handling all stages of a creative project.
As well as this we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic communicator able to pitch ideas to key stakeholders across the business and to effectively collaborate with your senior designer and head of creative to achieve the team’s overall vision. You will bring positive energy and a creative point of view to the brand community and be a pivotal creative team member.
What we are looking for:
– At-least three years commercial experience working as a designer for retail/food/lifestyle brands.
– Experience working on national and international brands [and with great FMCG brands ideally]
– Experience interpreting a creative brief and establishing an understanding of client requirements and business challenges.
– Experience taking on projects from scratch and juggling a large workload and tight deadlines.
– Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
– You’ll be excellent at setting up artwork files, delivering print and digital creative, at passing print on press and at taking an ad from concept to delivery.
– A natural ability to build great relationships with people across the business.
– Experience implementing and policing brand guidelines and brand positioning.
– Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills.
This is a fun and adventurous brand and an exciting time to join as they expand. You’ll be joining a large and talented team with endless opportunities for career enhancements and personal development.
Please send your cv and portfolio across asap.