Who We Are…
We are a collection of members’ clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Working across branding, environmental graphics, presentations, print, digital and signage – you will be responsible for maintaining these standards across the UK. With a large emphasis on overseeing the creation, development and upkeep of all the menus and posters for the UK sites.
- Manage all UK Menus and Member Event material
- Work with the Heads of Regions and GM’s to ensure the menus are always accurate and up to date in sites and online
- Spot check menus on a weekly basis
- Implement and maintain a structured process for all changes relating to content and menus
- Create an efficient filing system to store all content created
- Work with the Director of M&C on House event posters and any ad hoc material needed for the sites
- Work with the Soho House creative team on Ad hoc projects when required
- Be available to help and assist the teams for all reasonable requests across the whole week
- Have a good knowledge of all the Hotels/Clubs facilities and food offerings
- Experience as a designer in brand, leading editorial, digital media, or advertising
- An ability to receive, interpret and embrace creative direction
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A keen eye for detail and craft
- Ability to work under pressure and complete projects on time
- Complete knowledge of Adobe CC tools
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Annual Every House Membership
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Season Ticket Loan
- In conjunction with Soho Impact, take 3 days paid a year to support a charity of your choice.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.