Impassioned and vocal about digital design, you will also show an eagerness to work closely with our in-house agency teams to produce beautiful digital products to be proud of.
The main responsibility is the creation of a range of cross-platform digital work.
This can be anything from responsive sites and emails to banners, mobile/tablet apps and microsites. It involves working closely with creatives, UX experts, marketing experts and developers. The role could involve taking a simple hand-drawn sketch or an interactive wireframe and turning into a digital campaign or website layout.
These things are the minimum:
- Eagerness to work in the full lifecycle of a project, from conceptualization and creation right through to execution of beautiful digital products
- Brilliant attention to detail
- The ability to effectively manage your workload without intervention
- A keenness to be involved throughout the agency, not just on your day-to-day work
- The ability to quality control your own work, and to work within MintTwist’s robust quality assurance process
- An understanding that you will be working not only on your own products but also taking on projects worked on collaboratively with others
- An eye for what takes something from good to great
These things are great to have, too:
- A good online portfolio of digital projects on which you’ve worked
- Creative thinking is very important to us
- Knowledge of emerging trends and the fundamentals of digital design are key
- You will be confident speaking to and within a team of like-minded marketing, technical and creative professionals