If you have ever wanted to work for a company that is trying to solve a global issue? Do you have a passion for sustainability? If yes, then this job is the perfect opportunity!
Etopia is looking for a part-time copywriter to help them on a mission to build a better world – through innovating and developing new cutting-edge technologies with a core focus on sustainability and cleantech, that combine to build the buildings and cities of the future.
In this role you will have the chance to give a voice to a new brand and a passionate company, that’s made up of skilled and dedicated team members.
About the company
Currently, Etopia Group holds IP and companies within the IoT, renewable energy, and house building, particularly, MMC (Modern Methods of Construction) sectors that when holistically integrated generate never seen performance results in the construction and lifestyle markets. Ultimately, we’re building net-zero sustainable homes.
The cutting-edge technologies have led Etopia to be at the forefront of the future of housing, driving policy from government level as well as delivery on the ground. Joseph Daniels, CEO and Founder has achieved Forbes 30under30 as well as being recognised by the United Nations for the company’s contribution to climate action.
About you and the role
As part of the marketing team you will work with every company within Etopia Group, understanding and creating unique language as we develop our start-up companies into high value brands in their own right.
You’ll be a creative copywriter with plenty of experience collaborating with designers and strategists on big brand ideas, and then bringing them to life. Ideally your portfolio will include work for global brands across a range of industries (innovation and property are a bonus), that demonstrates your ability to define and apply tone of voice across different channels for different audiences.
This is a flexible role that will allow you to work from home the majority of the time. But there will of course be times when you’ll need to work with the creative team at our office.
- Work with Etopia Group clients and head of design and to understand and deliver on content briefs as part of integrated marketing campaigns and brand collateral
- Hands-on copywriting across a variety of channels; social (both performance and brand marketing), signage, websites, emails, articles for the blog, customer stories, brochures, presentations
- Ability to apply learnings from measurement/analytics to optimise content
- Proactively pitching ideas to the wider marketing team
- Creating a relatable voice that pitches to the right audiences across Etopia Group
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Literature, Journalism, Languages or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience delivering B2B and B2C editorial/campaigns, print/digital
- Ability to translate complicated messages into compelling copy
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Creative and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise workloads and juggle multiple deadlines
- Ability to write both short and long form copy from websites and brochures to impactful attention-grabbing headlines in marketing
- Experience working within the property/construction industry [Desirable]
- Experience of working within a content management system (CMS) [Desirable]
- Understanding of SEO best practices and experience with their implementation [Desirable]
If this sounds interesting to you, please send through an up to date cv, covering note, and a PDF of (or link to) some of your best work. We’re really excited about this new hire and we look forward to hearing from you.