We are looking for an experienced and talented Designer to join TikTok’s Creative Lab in London. Working closely with our diverse team of in-house creatives you will be a part of a think tank working across many creative touchpoints. If you’re obsessed with all things creative, has the ability to oscillate from concept to execution quickly and embraces ambiguously defined environments, we’d love to speak with you.
- Oversee 360 creative on marketing and brand projects requiring creative thinking and direction
- Work independently and collaboratively to develop compelling creative solutions that align with the strategic brief
- Work with internal and external teams as a creative partners
- Be a steward of TikTok’s brand guidelines by adhering to technical specs and best practices
- Conduct research and create trend guides to support projects and concepts
- Continually raise the bar for creative excellence
- Be an active contributor to creative brainstorms, with the ability to shift from concept to execution very quickly
- Perform project updates, revisions, and maintenance as required
- 7+ years work experience as a graphic designer or related position.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop, Figma.
- Ability to conceptualize across a broad range of aesthetics and styles.
- Understanding of design elements: color, composition as well as sensitivity to aesthetic and seasonal trends.
- Must understand and be able to comply with brand identity & guidelines.
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge and skills quickly, in a fast-paced work environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to self-manage time and output.
- Must be dependable, positive, and open-minded, and be able to clearly communicate both verbally and visually.
- Senior individual contributor to do hands-on work but also have the potential to manage a team.