What Are We Looking For?
A highly organised and self-motivated individual with a genuine enthusiasm for pixel perfect digital design and artworking. Should have an eye for beautiful content, attention to detail, and an impeccable work ethic, with willingness to learn and adapt to new processes. Being able to stay cool under pressure and manage deadlines effectively is a must. It’s a fast-paced role within an even faster growing area of the business, so you’ll need to be ready to hit the ground running.
The Role & What You’ll Be Doing
Your main responsibility is to support the creative team on a variety of art-working briefs predominantly in producing web assets to support e-retail and e-com including:
- campaign banners
- content pages
- social media assets
You’ll be adapting and resizing a large volume of digital assets for multiple platforms, working alongside the Digital Designer and Digital Creative Lead. You will also competently liaise with key stakeholders across the business to understand the requirements for artwork.
Key Skills & Experience We’re Looking For:
- A diploma or degree in Graphic / Digital Design or Graphic Communication
- Demonstrable design skills in an online portfolio showcasing your best digital work
- Previous experience with producing large volumes of digital / web assets for online platforms
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Adobe CS).
- Ability to produce work for a wide range of channels, including social media, email, desktop and mobile, with a good understanding of the best practices of each platform.
- A willingness to learn and keep up to date with current practices in the design world.
- Ability to work seamlessly as both part of a team or individually and use initiative when required
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to independently manage and prioritise multiple projects and multiple briefs per day.
- Have a great record of taking, interpreting and delivering design projects in tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail and the ability to follow and execute detailed instructions and briefs to the letter and to a high standard.
- Proactively manage and be accountable for artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
- Previous experience of a minimum of 1 year or more working in a digital design team as a digital designer or art-worker preferably for an e-com business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice To Have But Not Essential
- Experience in the luxury industry
- Good copywriting skills with an excellent command of the English language
- A natural interest in Beauty & Fragrance
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a bonus
If you feel your skills and attributes would be a fantastic fit for this opportunity we would be delighted to hear from you.