Ascend Studio is a brand strategy, design & digital agency based in Farringdon, London. We help meaningful organisations build brands that matter, focusing on the arts, professional services, technology, lifestyle & leisure and entrepreneurial sectors, working nationally and internationally, across B2B and B2C, on projects we feel can make a positive impact on the world.
We are looking for a keen and dynamic Designer to join the growing team at Ascend Studio and form part of our exciting future. You will be supporting us with existing design projects and be given plenty of opportunity to develop your own inspiring ideas. Our work covers brand strategy and premium design solutions for web and print. We produce our work to uncompromisingly high standards – if you share this approach, then read on.
We are very busy, growing steadily and consistently winning new, exciting and diverse client work. With a small collaborative team of highly talented designers, we need someone proactive, articulate, approachable and punctual, who is keen to develop and is happy to fit into our design family. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with proven industry professionals and develop your own design skills and discipline.
The role at present would be working remotely, however we will all revert back to being studio-based, once we can work together safely post Covid-19.
Your tasks will include:
- Branding and identity design
- Editorial and magazine design
- Some design for web
- Concept development through to final production
- Design research & presentation development
- Supporting the team on pitch and presentation materials
- Typography, layout and traditional graphic design
- Liaising with clients and support teams in digital development and printing
- Very good working knowledge of the Adobe CC
- An intelligent approach to concept generation
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the creative industry
- Attention to detail, focus and consistency
- Career drive
- Minimum 3 years’ agency experience working in branding, print design and digital. More specific digital experience would be advantageous. Salary commensurate with experience and capability.
What we offer:
- Salary based on experience
- Chance to work on a diverse range of client work
- Cycle purchase scheme
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- A friendly and passionate team
Send portfolio pdfs / links and CVs by clicking the APPLY BY EMAIL button.
Please only apply if you can start in early January 2021. No Recruitment agencies, thanks. We will only be responding to shortlisted applicants.