Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, London based start-up, which has raised £15 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
Papier is looking for a Creative Artworker who, under the direction of the Brand Art Director is responsible for supporting the design team, enhancing the design, visualisation and preparation of branding imagery and assets. The ideal candidate should have impeccable attention to detail, a love for stationery, and a portfolio that demonstrates strong technical know-how. In addition to being a talented Artworker, we’re looking for someone who is dedicated and able to work collaboratively with the design team.
- The iteration and versioning of high quality digital, and occasionally print, artwork while honouring the design
- Multitasking of briefs across various channels at once – including organic social, performance marketing, and onsite imagery.
- Delivering quality work in a fast-paced environment and taking an active role in ensuring agreed deadlines are met
- Repurposing shoot imagery for use across different platforms, saving out pixel perfect images ready for upload to the site
- Comping in products / basic retouch of products in imagery
- Working alongside other team members and departments in a collaborative manner to assist in the identity of the brand being effectively communicated.
• 1 years minimum Artworking experience within a commercial environment, either in-house or agency, with a strong portfolio to support
• Ability to follow our brand style and templates consistently and accurately
• Attention to detail
• Strong understanding of preparing artwork for print and web
• Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Basic retouch skills
• Flexibility and willingness to react quickly to changing demands of the business
• Qualified at undergraduate level or above
• Competitive salary
• Camden office location (the team are currently working from home due to Government restrictions)
• £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on books, art & design magazines and more!)
• Friendly and fantastic team!