The speed read:
This ambitious and long-established design agency specialising in Business Communications is looking for a Midweight Designer to join their talented team.
This agency is famous for producing outstanding creativity across a broad range of business led communications. This could come in the guise of websites, .coms, campaigns, brand comms, internal comms and branding.
You will need to have a good amount of experience in bringing brand and corporate communications to life through ideation, concept and delivery. You will have a great grasp of making creative narratives that work and incorporate excellent typographic and layout skills, with a keen interest in digital output.
This is a position for someone who is keen to own projects, not just work on them. You will be looking to stretch your horizons by working on a broadening range of work and developing strong relationships across the board. You’ll be a designer who is as much about ideas as design – and someone who can communicate those ideas.
Working with a broader team, and closely with the CD, you be able to take initial concepts through to design development. You will relish the opportunity to create great ideas and designs which challenge the norm. Your ability to listen and absorb the brief means you can get things right first time.
You are the sort of person who enjoys making sense of a communications brief, as well as relishing the detail, to produce beautiful, crafted and thoughtful design. You will work on a wide variety of projects in the team, so you are very adaptable.
– A skilled designer (with 3+ years’ agency experience) with excellent typography and layout skills, but with a good understanding and desire to design for digital
– Someone who is able to and enjoys working with lots of content
– Able to present your ideas clearly and confidently
– Confident, collaborative and positive
– Someone who enjoys being part of a busy and successful team
– Uncomplicated in your approach to working with others
You have a passion for typography and creating clear communications