The speed read:
A future-oriented agency working with innovative technology to create digital experiences is looking for an accomplished Executive Producer. You must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience working with 3D artists, art directors and production companies to deliver animation, 3D motion, VFX or CGI as well as traditional film and video content.
Working with world-famous brands and household cultural institutions as well as established architects, this agency has a great reputation for producing cutting-edge experiences in physical and digital spaces, and it would be preferable if you have demonstrable experience within these fields.
They are now looking for an additional Executive Producer to join them. You will have a production background working with similar content and clients, but with your strong commercial acumen you’ll be able to define strategy and contribute to winning proposals.
Reporting into the Head of Production, you’d be an integral part of making projects happen, by clinching new business opportunities and helping to refine them. You’ll be distilling client feedback and objectives making sure the client’s vision is in line with the team’s work at the production stage. You’ll be a guide and support to the producers and check in at key project milestones to ensure that everything remains on track and everyone feels supported.
Day to day you’ll be the central point of contact for certain projects and you’ll be expected to lead project reviews and team meetings, as well as plan working schedules. You’ll need to be great with time management and always forward-thinking. You’ll also be building long-term relationships with clients, so it’s imperative that you’re a confident communicator who really knows how to get to the bottom of what exactly your clients want and need. As such, you combine an astute eye for production detail with commercial viability and scope. You’re great at spotting potential opportunities to offer your client services that render a project truly special.
You’re also someone that has great ability to see things from a client’s perspective, and you enjoy building long lasting and positive relationships through agile and consultative communication.
Ideally you will have experience with managing decent sized animation projects and any experience in architecture would be great too.
– Passionate about design, culture and digital
– Someone who can adapt well to changing priorities but still adhere to project processes
– Able to spot opportunities and inspire others to see the bigger picture
– Great at building long lasting and positive relationships through agile and consultative communication
– Approachable with a flexible attitude
– Worked with developers before and have CRM experience
– Demonstrable success in sales and revenue targets
– Created digital content and have experience in animation, 3D motion, VFX or CGI
– Animation experience
– Managed both digital teams and creatives
– Have experience of large project budgets
– Great communication skills
You’re persuasive and a great negotiator