Ralph & Russo is an international luxury fashion brand revered for producing designs that are contemporary, timelessly elegant and sought after worldwide. Having initially entered the luxury market with couture, the duo has taken their dedication to design and innovation forward to curate a global luxury brand encompassing leather goods, shoes and more notably of late, the launch of ready-to-wear.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer & Retoucher to support the Art Department by building the communication strategy and the brands global image and filtering it back by creating a broad range of physical as well as digital collateral.
- Build an understanding and translate the brands vision into tangible brand identity across all graphic design elements
- Act as a support to the Art Director when answering briefs from across the business
- Designing for innovative projects on the physical (e.g. packaging, print, labelling, invitations) as well as the digital (e.g. website, social, email) side
- The ability to create animated content that will live across all our social platforms (e.g. show teasers, stop frame animations etc)
- Leading the continuous innovation of the creative look and feel of how we communicate the brand
- Being the vital quality check and brand guardian; – ensuring that everything we do is in line with our brand values
- Updating all internal Templates across the business
- Sourcing, managing and working alongside external brand suppliers
- Liaising & coordinating with suppliers to execute projects in a timely & cost effective manner
- Creation of brand packs for respective departments
- The ability to support the photography team and Art Director on visualisation and retouching
- Coordinate photography & videography creation output
- Assist with branded packaging design
- Assist with branded stationery design
- Uphold brand values & adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of luxury consumer goods branding and keeping up to date with current trends and best practises
- Quintessential understanding on how to communicate a luxury brand
- Advanced expertise and experience in brand identity/strategy/design
- Excellent proficiency in the tools of the trade (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premier Pro)
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills; persuasive, socially confident, adaptable and empathetic
- Ability to work independently as well as proactively setting up brainstorming sessions to draw information from a wide range of stakeholders
- A natural/inherent passion for brands and visual communication, pro activity, flexibility and creative thinking.
- Strong in layout design and typography
- Ability to work proactively and manage tight deadlines
- Can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in the luxury sector
- Team management and scheduling skills
At Ralph & Russo, we like to deliver results with pace and quality. If you are resilient, work well under pressure and want to work for a growing and inspirational brand, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV by using our internal recruitment link.