The speed read:
We’re looking for a strong Midweight UI Designer to join a successful digital design agency. They work in transformation, product and experience design and have established themselves globally.
Having now set up in London, they are looking to add a new member to their small but well-formed team. At this point it’s a well-supported start-up business with a great culture to build on.
You’ll be working with businesses on transformation projects, so you’ll be broadly working with professional services. The agency are looking to expand that offer, so you’ll be thinking entrepreneurially alongside producing fantastic digital design solutions that are focused on a constant drive for innovation.
You’ll be collaborating with a small team in London, with broader teams based internationally. Working closely with the Strategic Partner and Creative Director, it’s a brilliant opportunity to really make a mark. Strong collaboration and communication skills are also important since you’ll be working remotely across offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company with a great culture that has already suceeded in the global market.
Salary 40-50k depending on expereince.
– Used to working directly with multi-disciplinary teams
– Ambitious, driven and good with people
– A progressive thinker with an entrepreneurial approach
– A doer and problem solver
– Strong UI skills first and foremost (with good understanding of UX, but this is not a UX role)
– Ideally some branding design experience – certainly strong graphic design skills
– Experience in service and product design would be advantageous
– Strategic thinking embedded in your design practice
You’re adaptive with a love for the digital space