The speed read:
We are looking for a social media account manager for a PR/comms agency client that works across all sectors and is doing great, despite the current climate.
It is key that you understand paid social and the process of launching a successful paid campaign.
Day to day you will be managing social media channels for a variety of b2b and b2c clients. You will be running campaigns, writing, managing and posting content (you love writing and content). You will be looking at campaign success and interested in performance. You will work across all the usual social channels and be client facing. You will also help the agency with it’s own social channels and will become a bit of a go-to person for all things social.
You will have around 3 year’s agency or brand side experience. You get the processes of launching content and campaigns on different channels.
- Interested in social trends
- Able to put things together for launch (you will happily dabble with Photoshop, prepare gifs etc)
- A creative thinker that likes to problem solve and get the word out there!
- Happy to do community management
- Happy to get involved with influencers too
You’re keen to get ahead (there are great prospects to thrive in this agency)