Square in the Air are an Award-winning creative marketing agency based in central London that specialises in gambling and sports betting. With a growing list of clients and demand for design, we are looking for someone full of creativity to join our team of 3 designers to offer support and help progress.
We are looking for an ambitious designer with a varied range of skills and a passion for sport. The majority of our work focusses on sports betting and briefs vary from infographics focusing on football to animated videos for the next big horse race. We need someone with a good eye for detail that can work to tight deadlines.
Relevant experience designing infographics or any video/animation work would be ideal but we are looking for a portfolio full of creative work.
Due to an increase in video and animation briefs, we are looking for someone that has a good understanding of After Effects and a hunger to learn more. We also require strong skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
In the current climate, all of our staff are working remotely, but eagerly anticipating returning to our WeWork office in Hatton Garden, London.
- Supporting the design team
- Turning sporting statistics into infographics for social media
- Following brand guidelines
- Working to tight deadlines
- Assisting wider team with presentations in PowerPoint
- Communication with team members and meeting deadlines is a critical and required skill
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Able to work in numerous other applications in Adobe CS
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Must have solid typography skills and strong layout skills
- Ability to follow instructions and guidelines
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritise
- Works well independently and as a member of a team
- Self-motivated and able to set personal deadlines
- Willing to learn and try new things
How to Apply
Email your cv and portfolio and let us know your salary expectations.