SDA are a boutique brand and communications consultancy based in heart of London and New York.
Combining business know-how with an agile, no-nonsense approach, we create bold, creative and intelligent brands that define categories.
Our services span strategy and design through to execution and engagement, and we use our collective strengths to deliver with a holistic service from the start.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic mid-weight freelance designer to join our award-winning team and to work with us across a number of exciting and innovative clients.
The right person will have spent 3-4 years working in one or more highly creative branding agencies working with both business and consumer-facing clients.
A key point of difference is our strategic ability and big picture thinking. It’s why clients find us and it’s why they come back time and time again. It’s essential for any of our team to have a strategic head on their shoulders. Our design team even more so. You have the responsibility of visually translating the big idea’s.
It’s imperative you’re happy to be client-facing and be able to the talk the talk as well as walk the walk!
Our mid-weight designer will delight in the generation of ideas and be progressive in realising the ideas through distinctive design solutions. You will be able to work from initial concept generation through to full rollout and execution and have the design sensibility to back it up.
Our clients and projects in turn are varied. We work with global business across varied projects.
- 3-4 years of significant agency/studio experience
- A strong grasp of commercial design
- Experience in brand and campaign development including digital applications across B2B as well as B2C.
- An independent self-starter
- Curious & full of ideas that bring a fresh perspective
- Willing to go the extra mile and put in the work to ensure success for our clients and ourselves alike
- Good working knowledge of CS
- Confident presenting to colleagues and clients
- Ability to handle several projects at one time
- Ability to work to deadlinesA great eye for detail
Please send us a copy of your Folio (or website) and CV and we will be in touch. Start date is ASAP so please include your availability.