We are looking for an experienced Client Services Director to join our team.
This is a leadership role that covers both direct management of the client services team and partnership with our commercial team. You will be responsible, alongside our Creative Directors, for cultivating new business and building high-level client relationships, as well as being accountable for the financial and procedural output of the client services team.
You will act as a forpeople ambassador; championing our brand and driving us forward in the industry by effectively delivering and monitoring exceptional standards.
You will be a figurehead for the client services team, devising and implementing strategy for the team, as well as acting as line manager and mentor for nominated team members at all levels.
With solid experience of working at a comparable level in a multi-disciplinary design agency environment you will be able to provide leadership and direction across a diverse range of industries and mediums.
In the role you will be expected to:
- Set a positive tone, remove barriers & drive change
- Instil effectiveness; deliver at pace & set exceptional standards
- Have commercial acumen, set a vision and proactively build sustainable commercial relationships
- Be a leader and facilitate a secure, value-driven environment
- Be an influencer, have presence & provide powerful thought leadership
- Galvanise project teams from all disciplines and ensure relevant creative is delivered to our clients effectively
- Lead your team in encouraging clients to adopt fresh thinking and new approaches
- Mentor and support account teams to develop their consultancy skills such as: strategic planning, client handling, proposal writing and financial management
- Advise on project and account team make-up, identify resource gaps and help inform recruitment strategy
- Oversee, with the support of the wider team, all project team work, presentations and other deliverables
Who we are
We’re forpeople, an independent creative agency, working globally from an old pickle factory in London and a former theatre in Amsterdam.
Our team of over 100 weaves together a diverse range of skills: from graphic, product, spatial and interaction design to moving image, writing, research and strategy.
Without knowing it, you’ve probably seen or experienced something we’ve had a hand in. Over the last 15 years, we’ve quietly shaped the future of some of the world’s most well-known brands as well as creating others you’ll soon get to discover.
Our work is wide-reaching, from defining brand visions to building identities and designing experiences. Yet everything we do is born from a simple philosophy – we feel, think and do for people.
What we offer
- Global clients and world-class work
- Competitive salary
- Generous company pension scheme and additional benefits package
- Training, support and personal career development
- Flexible working
- A unique, inspiring working environment filled with incredible, like minded people