The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print, digital media, video content
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Manage time wisely to allow for the independent, accurate design and production of multiple projects with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Understand creative vision of department as directed by Content Lead / Head of Creative
- Be a source of inspiration by bringing new ideas and concepts to work
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 4 years of experience in graphic design at a Fashion Company
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Fast Fashion Background
- Must have the ability to design Literature and Clothing
- Must have HTML experience
- Experience with CSS and responsive design essential.
- Shopify Experience preferable
- Strong Motion Graphic Skills
- Experience with Klayvio – Email Marketing
Below is a brief that must be completed and brought to the interview:
- Analysis of The Couture Club Creative (Graphics) on all platforms. Explain your likes, dislikes and suggestions of improvements.
- Present a mood board of current graphic trends which are in keeping to The Couture Club brand that you would want to implement.
- We have a new campaign releasing for AW20 Outerwear… Create social Motion Graphic IG story, banner for the website, and newsletter/email. We will be looking at layouts, typography, tone of voice and brand identity.
If you have an online portfolio or PDF please also attach this with your brief and email it over.