Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative and effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO, Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies for five years in a row and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. We pride ourselves on the care and wellbeing of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace with lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
We’re currently looking for a talented Graphic Designer with a keen eye for detail to join our design team. You will be responsible for creating fresh, eye-catching and original content to help supercharge our brand.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Marketing Team alongside the other Graphic Designers to develop and finalise projects
- Having a detailed understanding of and ability to work to a brief
- Having a good understanding of all aspects of the business
- Creating artwork from social assets, infographics, as well as printed material like our Catalogue, leaflets etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a relevant position
- Excellent design skills
- Be Mac literate and have advanced experience of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Extra knowledge of Affinity software is a plus
- A creative mind
- A relevant degree
- Impeccable attention-to-detail
- Full-time role: 9 am-5 pm, Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon – both 20 minutes away.
- Position is available immediately.