Hugely successful and fast growing FMCG brand seeks an experienced Graphic Designer to join their talented team.
This is a rare opportunity to join an up and coming brand at a pivotal point in their growth and success. You’ll be working with inspirational business leaders in an exciting and fast evolving business where creativity and innovation takes center stage.
We are searching for an experienced Designer. Its imperative that you have at-least three years commercial experience, ideally working with an FMCG brand /brands. You’ll be brimming with creative ideas to help bring marketing and product development plans to life and genuinely hugely passionate about design and the creative industry as a whole.
The role would suit someone just as happy working on the big exciting creative projects as the smaller bread and butter tasks too. Whilst the role does need a conceptual thinker crucially a large part of the role will be creative artworking and demands someone with excellent design crafting abilities and strong all- round artwork abilities and print production understanding. About 50% of projects will be packaging focused and experience here is key but as well as that work could include POS, advertising, general marketing, digital/social design through to simple animation work.
What we are looking for:
- At-least three years commercial experience working either in-house for an FMCG brand or for a creative agency across FMCG accounts.
- Experience of managing varied projects from scratch and the ability to juggle a large workflow and tight deadlines.
- Experience in delivering digital creative.
- Experience in content creation [photographer, video, other rich media]
- Attention to detail and good presentation skills.
- Confident passing print on press pass.
- Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite [InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop] and setting up files for print.
- Proven experience of packaging design/artwork.
- Experience using Aftereffects is highly desirable.
With sustainability and healthy food at the heart of this teams mission you’ll be part of something really special and joining this business at a pivotal time. The company really cares about its employees and you’ll be well looked after with excellent perks and benefits.