Highly respected branding agency are looking to recruit a senior designer to strengthen their offering.
This agency are a small, boutique, creative team with an incredible energy and passion for what they do. They are well established and have crafted out an excellent reputation, known for really challenging the sector in which they operate. They work hard and have a lot of fun creating smart, impactful brand campaigns that win hearts and minds.
They are looking to recruit an established senior designer, hugely enthusiastic and organized with a clear ability to deliver well -conceived concepts, strategy and creative solutions across multiple channels. This agency work primarily for the property sector and some experience in place making would be highly advantageous.
First and fore-most you will be a highly conceptual designer who loves working closely with clients from beginning brief stages and working in detail to get under the skin of a brand. You’ll be bright and inquisitive with impeccable communication skills. Confident in debating and discussing ideas in fact you will relish this and be a leader in pitching and presenting your creative ideas. We are looking for a senior with at-least six years commercial experience within branding.
You’ll be able to demonstrate and provide experience of the following:
- Taking a design lead on pitches and live projects
- Strong typographic/layout skills and a highly creative approach to both print and online briefs.
- Passion for design, brands, consumer trends and creative movements
- Experience mentoring juniors and working collaboratively with account and design directors.
- The ability to write top-line copy
- Strong typographic and layout design competence
- A high degree of creative and conceptual skills.
- Commercial and strategic thinking to achieve objectives.
- Built environment experience and a passion/interest to work in the property space.
If you are a Senior Designer keen to step up the ladder in your career and take on a new and exciting challenge then please do get in touch with an up to date portfolio and your c.v.