Campbell Hay are a branding and design studio based in London. Our fast moving, fun loving team are passionate about creating innovative and meaningful work that results in better, more joyful customer experiences. Now, more than ever we believe that design has the power and responsibility to improve our collective experiences. Our clients operate in sectors across tech, fashion, property and food.
We’re looking for a mid-weight designer whose a team player with a strong sense of time management and organisation. This role provides the opportunity to be part of, and influence, the direction of a growing studio. You should be a dynamic, passionate, positive designer and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be working on projects from inception through to delivery with a diverse, talented team of like minded creative thinkers.
- At least 4 years experience in the industry
- A portfolio of client projects that demonstrates a core range of skills in; strategic thinking, identity creation, art-direction, typography, UX/UI design & implementation
- You have experience of print process & production
- You are able to think through problems both strategically and creatively
- You are a confident and articulate communicator
- You are an original thinker and aware of current design and cultural trends
- You are able to think about the big picture while also crafting the finer details
- Have intimate knowledge of: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe XD/Sketch
- Understanding of: video editing, HLTML, CSS and experience of working alongside developers
- UK visa or European Union passport
- Previous experience of packaging & packaging visualisation
- Knowledge of 3D software
- Experience working with interactive installations
- Photographic skills