At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. We offer an extensive range of infection prevention products and services with our flagship range being disinfectant wipes and hand gels. You will find a GAMA product in most UK hospitals, and as infection prevention becomes more important in people’s lives, the need for them has never been greater.
As a Junior Copywriter, you will become part of our multi-disciplinary Creative Studio within Marketing, who produce high-quality creative assets for GAMA’s portfolio of brands. You will be focused on generating genuinely engaging content to support product launches, marketing campaigns or internal initiatives and communication. This will include authoring promotional, educational and clinical content in a range of print and digital media. You will work closely with designers to create compelling collateral that helps GAMA realise its business objectives.
What will you do?
- Translate key messages into effective communications across a variety of media and formats
- Develop creative concepts and compelling written communications in partnership with designers, to meet internal client briefs
- Coordinate with subject matter experts, where appropriate, to ensure GAMA’s communications are scientifically robust and regulatorily compliant
- Support Needs Discovery process on assigned projects, in conjunction with Communications Manager and Senior Designers
- Help Marketing & HR teams realise their strategic objectives into actionable deliverables
- Form part of the core project team, along with designers, internal clients and subject matter experts.
- Assist with internal communications copy across various digital and printed collateral
- Advocate brand stewardship by ensuring internal and external communications are consistent with the needs and tone of voice of GAMA’s brands
- Other responsibilities may include contribution to a company newsletter, supporting the materials associated to applications for company awards and advising on written communications generated by other areas of the business.
What will you need?
- Narrative development skills – the ability to identify the stories that bind key messages into a coherent narrative, refining written work to elicit desired behaviour in different target audiences
- Able to manage contributions to concurrent projects across different teams
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant area – communications, writing, life sciences – or equivalent experience.
It may also be useful to have
- Knowledge of academic styles and would be able to make competent use of academic references
- Familiarity with digital communication and native storytelling on a variety of platforms including social media
What will you get?
- A competitive salary of circa. £25,000 according to relevant experiences.
- Annual performance related bonus of up to 14.5% of salary
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance for you, and additional for your family
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward medical costs
What’s it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we’re motivated by purpose, not just the global potential of our brands. We’re an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done. We’re proud of our people and you’ll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
Our cutting-edge research enables us to create effective infection prevention and control solutions. We’re at the forefront of our industry because we offer high quality products and unparalleled after sales support.
For several years we’ve achieved double digit growth and we’re not stopping there. We’re looking for capable people to join us on our journey. Apply now.