A successful global healthcare communication agency in London are on the lookout for a talented individual to join them as their new Account Manager/Senior Account Manager.
They are pioneers in medical education and creative/digital expertise. They incorporate health psychology and behaviour change principles into their work.
The Account Management team work closely with the Design and Digital teams and are responsible for the scoping and delivery of projects for their clients.
- At least 3 years’ experience within an account management, partnership focused role
- Experience within a creative and/or digital agency, with strong knowledge of design and digital workflows for project delivery
- Experience understanding client requirements and interpreting appropriately for creative and/or digital teams
- Demonstrable experience delivering excellent projects for clients, on time and on budget
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing a large volume of projects
- Experience in building strong client partnerships
- Experience within the medcomms/healthcare industry a benefit but not essential (more important to understand creative and/or digital processes and the language surrounding this type of work)
- Experience problem solving and providing solutions
- Experience in creating innovative strategic solutions for clients
Excellent supportive agency who offer ongoing career development. Although part of a global company there is very much a family feel.
Great opportunity for a self-motivated and ambitious client services person who is looking for exposure and autonomy.