We currently have a vacancy at our Teddington head office for a creative, results focused and ambitious Senior Graphic Designer who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, campaigns and other designs.
RSL Awards Ltd
RSL is a leading International Music and Performance Arts awarding body, based in South West London. We operate in over 45 countries around the world organising, assessing and certificating over 80,000 music and performing arts exams, and vocational qualifications annually. These are supported by over 150 books in print, both online and in hardcopy format.
Reporting into our Director of Marketing & Communications, the successful Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing and executing RSL’s global campaigns and, as a senior member of the marketing team, you will contribute to the overall creative direction of the business.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, oversee and analyse RSL’s creative campaigns, across all 3 brands
- Direct all of RSL’s creative output and art direction, both locally and internationally
- Work alongside the Marketing Managers and Director of Marketing & Communications to develop and implement impactful and creative campaigns that support marketing campaigns and promotional activities
- Work as part of the marketing team; and brief printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers and web designers as needed
- Direct onsite video shoots with the Marketing Manager and oversee final edits
- Maintain and update RSL collateral regularly, ensuring strict adherence to global brand guidelines
- Support the Marketing Manager in the design, creation and outsourcing of print and digital advertising as required
- Produce ad hoc design work when needed for social media, the RSL website, international territories and for 3rd party events and tradeshows
- Be point of contact for all graphic design materials and promotional artwork for our international territories and local territories
- Contribute to the marketing strategy
- Distribute approved campaign materials to internal and external stakeholders
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Graphic Design or related discipline
- 5-8+ years in graphic design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Thorough understanding of art-working and the printing process
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and innovative in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator, and has a high level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to design effectively for a variety of audiences and channels
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work flows, reacting quickly and effectively to last-minute changes and demands
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy of all content and campaign materials prior to going to print
- Reacts positively to setbacks, showing a flexible and resilient approach to challenges
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers
- An interest and experience in digital marketing is essential
- Extensive experience in Adobe CC, MS Office packages (including PowerPoint) and knowledge of CRM systems and SM tools
- Meticulous attention to detail
If you are a passionate and driven senior graphic designer with experience of creating and developing award-winning campaigns, we want to hear from you.
No applications will be considered without a portfolio.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.