Established in 1999, EO Group has grown from a small online office supplies business into a multimillion pound international office supplies e-tailer and an innovative technology company with over 80 employees. Headquartered in London, with regional office across the UK and Europe and teams of software engineers in Russia and Latvia they continue to grow and innovate.
They have built the technology that they run their office supplies businesses, Euroffice and UK Office Direct, on in-house. In 2015 they launched a tech business, Office Power, by sharing their e-commerce trading platform with local office supplies dealers, disrupting this traditional market and business model.
With focus on technology, growth and innovation they continue to transform and shape the traditional business supplies market and now need a Junior Graphic Design to join them.
- Create and upload on-site promotional digital assets
- Design and Build HTML emails in accordance to our promotional plan and brand guideline
- To act as a custodian of the Euroffice, UK Office Direct, Office Power Brand
- Collaborate with marketing team to produce compelling creative concepts and marketing campaign
- Create and maintain presentation templates for new business and internal use in compliance with brand guidelines
Knowledge & Experience
They need a web designer with a commitment to a user-centered design process, excelling in both online and offline design. Ideally you will have 1-2 years’ experience working on creative concepts, marketing campaigns and the design of digital assets within brand guidelines. You will have some experience of designing for brand identity and have a great command of typography, iconography and design conception.
- Strong grounding in typography, layout and graphic design disciplines ideally to a degree level
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS to design and build of HTML emails.
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint
- You will possess a user-centric approach to design, with the ability to design for multiple channels
- Ideally you will be equally proficient and comfortable working on a PC or Mac
- You have 1-2 years’ experience in web design and an outstanding online portfolio
- You are interested in using design to enhance brand values and understand the importance of consistency
- You are passionate for all things digital and always looking for new trends and developments
- Customer driven
- Encourages a strong team spirit
- Embraces change
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial thinking
- Takes ownership
- Adopts a learning mind-set
- Builds trusting relationships