White Bear are looking for a creative and ambitious designer to join their fast-growing team in East London. This creative must have 4+ years agency experience and will be working across a diverse range of branding, packaging and campaign-led projects with exciting businesses ranging from brave start-ups to established brands looking to disrupt.
As part of a close-knit team you will play a vital role. White Bear value brave, bold and fresh design with a clever and witty tone of voice, making it crucial for our new team member to be uniquely creative both visually and verbally.
Working closely with the founder/CD you will have a real opportunity to shape an agency whose reputation and client base is growing fast, with exciting, disruptive campaigns both in progress and upcoming.
We are seeking ‘A’ players with a very strong track record and a great mindset.
Who you are:
- You are brave and curious, creating original design work with the ability to both originate ideas and to see them through to implementation.
- You have significant agency experience.
- You are confident in presenting your ideas internally and to clients.
- You are an intelligent learner who is open to constructive feedback, always looking for opportunities to refine and develop your craft.
- You have a high attention to detail.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment balancing and managing your time.
- You have the experience of mentoring more junior members of staff.
- You are ambitious, entrepreneurial and willing to muck in wherever you’re needed.
- You are eager to become a member of an ambitious team on a high growth trajectory, being mentored by a market-leading chairman.
We are a very tight-knit team that values teamwork and the ability to support other team members in their roles as well as our own. We have created an environment of learning and support our team members with their personal development by providing in-house mentoring and funding outside courses. We take the work we produce seriously, but not ourselves, and value the ability to laugh and let off steam with our colleagues.