The state51 Conspiracy has been connecting music with audiences for 25 years. It is recognised as a force of creativity and innovation in design, business, and in the application of ethical values to the music industry, with a unique set of capabilities in music production, distribution, design, e-commerce, and marketing.
Our small, smart team in Bethnal Green is changing the music industry for the better. If you have the right skills and attitude, you could join us.
We are looking for someone who can, at a moment’s notice, rustle up high quality media content, which tells stories about what we do and that our audience will love.
You should have experience of working with video, photography and audio and should be confident planning and producing sessions, script-writing and quality control.
You should be as confident shooting a one-take live music performance as you are telling stories about our team’s creative output.
You should have up-to-date working knowledge of AV systems, technical equipment and online media channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who loves music and creativity. It will suit an intelligent, ambitious and hardworking person who has a desire to learn and contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Deliver consistent amounts of high quality media content every day
- Coordinate between externals and internal teams
- Produce and plan AV sessions
- Search for stories about state51 and tell them
- Write scripts and creative copy
- Record voice overs
- Shoot video
- Take photographs
- Design and execute briefs
- Assess an enforce our quality standards across all material
Skills & Experience Required
- BA (Hons) degree or equivalent
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Skills and knowledge in the operation of video cameras and filming techniques
- Skills and knowledge in the operation of cameras and photography
- Skills and knowledge in lighting for filming and photography
- Video Editing skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and substantial knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in producing content
- Graphic design
- 40 hours per week
- Salary dependent on experience
- Vacancy Location: East London
- Company pension
- Free cooked lunches
How to apply
Hit ‘Apply by email’ on this post and include:
- Cover letter
- Single page CV – please don’t send more than one page
- A showreel and/or portfolio
- An example of some personal work. Explain why you’re proud of it.
Anyone selected in the first round will be contacted directly.