Are you a seasoned writer and creative problem-solver with an enquiring mind, plenty of initiative and lots of common sense? Do you have a strong portfolio of powerful, commercial, creative writing?
- We’re recruiting on behalf of a leading online retailer to find a talented Copywriter who will provide leadership and creative support across their three core brands.
What are we looking for?
- You live to write, develop and present great work.
- You write like a dream across a wide range of channels, including marketing; social media; content; merchandising, and advertising.
- Specifically, you’ll be a pro at turning fiddly, data-led business briefs into clear, warm and nuanced customer comms.
- You’re comfortable working alone, or as part of a creative team with an art director or designer.
- Your communication skills are admirable, and your common sense underpins your work.
- You’re able to coordinate and manage your time and projects: attend kick-offs, presentations, interim and feedback meetings, and communicate workstream status efficiently to stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and is essential, we all know autocorrect is nobody’s friend. You’re able to proofread, spell, edit and handle copy accurately.
- You understand your intended audience, demonstrating the importance of consistent customer experience and view each job or channel as part of an overall whole.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, plus good commercial awareness.
- Advanced skills in writing customer-facing copy; content (inc. SEO); digital comms; print comms; PPC / paid search advertising; social media; UX; web; advertising (inc. TV/radio); branding (inc. brand guidelines).
- Understand what business owners are asking for, and translate that into commercial, powerful, creative solutions.
- Easily work within defined tone of voice and brand style guides. Ensure that all copy is consistent with the brand voice, style and tone.
- Effectively communicate your thinking to colleagues and/or business owners.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practice for web, email and mobile communications, including accessibility.
- Work with art directors or designers to establish conceptual direction and combine verbal and visual elements in a way that maximises a message’s impact. Ability to concept and present ideas, including scamps, mood boards and storyboards is desirable.
- Experience in retail/FMCG eCommerce preferable but not essential.
If interested please send your CV and folio through using the ‘Apply by Email’ link on this post.