Independent agency based in South London is looking for a super strong Senior Designer to fulfil a key role in the business and deliver some outstanding work for their clients.
Supporting the Creative Director and Design Director, and working collaboratively with the wider creative team, this person will be responsible for taking a lead role on projects, ensuring that clients objectives are continuously met in a visually effective and engaging way. Specialising in retail brand communications work, the agency is delivering intelligent, creative and commercial customer focused design solutions for a growing roster of clients. This person would be quite heavily attached to one of the agency’s biggest client accounts which offers a good amount of diversity across projects and disciplines. As such, they are looking to bring an established Senior in to the business who has significant experience in retail language, seasonal campaigns and customer communications.
The role would suit an established Senior with an optimistic attitude who is confident managing multiple projects and ensuring that client’s requirements are continuously and consistently being met and exceeded through highly creative concepts with a strong commercial impact. Someone who really enjoys creating and crafting “foodie” campaigns and has some previous experience in this type of work would be our ideal candidate.
Our ideal candidate:
- A results-driven individual with a focus on design craft and maintaining the creative standards of the studio
- Significant retail experience and expert in delivering customer focused communications
- Needs to be approachable, inclusive, collaborative and open to ideas
- Outstanding communication skills with a natural flair for presenting the creative work in a clear, engaging and persuasive manner
- Strives for the highest standards every time
If you have the relevant experience and would like to find out more please hit the ‘Apply by Email’ button on this post.