The speed read:
Building on winning a large telco client, a leading PR and communications agency require a Senior Designer to join their growing team in Central London.
This agency has a large retained client in the tech/mobile space. You’ll be working mainly on this account, joining a relatively new and growing team (this will change over time as the studio grows). You will be coming up with creative concepts, designing for multiple digital platform launches: from campaign to film to motion, social media (YT and all social channels, especially Instagram) photography and to communicate all types of engaging brand experiences.
You’ll be a talented graphic designer: storyboarding, art directing – anything that brings a brand story and its products to life.
Day-to-day, you’ll work on launches for social media and campaigns across multiple platforms, video content, PPT and general design work for the brand. These will be rolled out across the client’s global channels; it’s a great opportunity to get your work out there.
You’ll be ideas led, democratic and used to working with multiple teams and lots of different people in the business. You can explain your thinking clearly from designer to other disciplines and tell a good brand story.
– A minimum of 5+ years of relatable agency experience
– Previously worked with tech/mobile clients (advantageous, not essential)
– Extensive social media knowledge and expertise
– A graphic designer with an excellent folio showing a broad mix of work for known brands, interesting businesses or punchy start ups
– Interested in innovation and what’s coming next
– Keen to work hard, prove yourself and closely support a creative lead
– Confident and dynamic – you’re brilliant at working in a team and people like working with you.
– Media neutral
– You’re quick to make stuff happen and you want to get on.
Helping brands get attention in all the right places.