Innovative fitness and technology brand is looking for a passionate, well-rounded Mid-Senior Designer to become part of an exciting, growing UK creative team. (Must have brand and agency experience)
Have you developed the visual identity or look and feel for a consumer product?
Have you found innovative ways in creative that have gotten consumers excited about a product you were responsible for?
If so, then you could be the ideal candidate. This is an amazing opportunity for an energetic and determined designer with 5+ years experience and who has a clear passion for creating compelling meaningful communications across paid social, out of home, email, landing pages etc, across both digital and physical channels.
A desire for developing unique creative for larger integrated marketing campaigns and promotions while maintaining brand guidelines a must. The perfect fit would be a creative who has great experience working in an agency and in-house creative teams. This role reports to the UK Creative Lead of the brand and will have communication with the larger US Creative team.
Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with brand, marketing and retail teams to understand their needs and requirements to working with creative team to define, execute, and refine a creative vision. This is a hands on role which would require the need for individual creative development from time to time.
• Mentor, and inspire teammates on a daily basis.
• Work on everything from larger campaigns to the smallest of creative assets for emails and banners.
• Able to develop unique creative solutions on a daily basis to push the brand language forward.
• Work directly with the UK brand, marketing and retail organisations to understand their needs, and then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
• Help strategise new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, and more.
• Collaborate with the creative team across photo, video, copy and UX.
• Present creative to peers and marketing organisations in a clear and compelling manner
• Translate complex ideas into beautiful visual executions that make them easier to understand
• Strong, independent designer with a proven track record of delivering exceptional thinking and stunning visual design on all different types of creative assets.
• 5+ years of experience working on a consumer brand products in an advertising capacity
• Impeccable type and colour examples in your book
• Experience building Vis ID for a brand or campaign (full suite of photography, logo, type, etc)
• Has lead projects in tandem with peer creatives.
• Has experience presenting ideas and you enjoy doing it
• Strong organisation skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Self-motivated and doesn’t wait to be told what to do
• Doesn’t take themselves too seriously (we are a casual bunch)
• Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
• Never satisfied with the work you produce and still hungry after years in the industry
• Deep familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch for digital design