Independent retail marketing agency based in South London/London Bridge is looking for an established and experienced Creative Artworker to join their collaborative team.
This agency is at an exciting stage of growth with several recent business wins under their belt and continued success with some very well established brands and clients within the retail space. It’s an opportunity to join, and become a key member of, a collaborative and creatively driven studio full of likeminded people who love what they do.
We’re looking for someone who is brand focused and would be confident taking on a good level of responsibility for a key client. The day to day responsibilities will involve building artwork guidelines and tool kits, liaising with an external production studio and approving all final artwork, so would suit someone who has faultless technical artworking skills, is well organised and has exceptional attention to detail.
Our ideal candidate will need to have a good understanding for how a larger scale retail brand works and be confident working across varied formats and customer touch-points so would need to be able to show this in a diverse portfolio.
Our ideal candidate:
- An established Creative Artworker with previous experience working on retail brands and clients
- Equipped with faultless artworking and production skills
- Confident taking on additional responsibilities and managing external suppliers
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Can show strong ability across varied formats and disciplines for retail communications – including POS, in-store, windows and print.
If you’re ready for your next move and would like to find out more please get in touch!