The speed read:
Our client, a well-known communications agency is looking for a Senior Designer to join their design team working in corporate communications, (print and digital), brand communications for clients in every sector.
The agency has been long established and their work is varied, so you’ll be working across a range of different communications projects including identity, campaign and film. You will have plenty of variety.
You’ll be a stickler for typography – as well as a creative thinker. You understand b2b messaging and can distil content and have an opinion on how business stories get told. looking for your next move within the area of corporate comms. You will be hands on from concept to production. You are the sort of person who enjoys making sense of a communications brief – as well as taking real pleasure in the detail – to produce bea
The pace is quick and workload can be demanding, but this makes you thrive as you work well under pressure.
This grown-up and flourishing agency is situated in beautiful offices in central London, with a network of other offices around the world. They offer a great working environment and excellent benefits to their employees.
• Full of ideas coupled with the ability to visualise them across campaigns
• A very strong typographic designer
• Possess a proactive and positive attitude
• Able to bring content and messages to life
• A clear and confident communicator
• Ambitious and looking to progress – If you have experience in digital & motion graphics – this will be a great bonus!
• You’ll be an exceptional team player – great at taking direction from your CD and mentoring junior members of your team in equal measures.
corporate comms nous paired with passion for your craft.