The speed read:
An established networked communications agency that produces thoughtful, strategic and beautifully designed work for businesses is looking for an established Midweight Designer to join their team in London.
Now is a great time to join this agency. There is a new team led by very experienced and highly regarded designers who are looking to build and expand on the agency’s already impressive offer. The work spans both consumer and corporate sectors and briefs can range from branding to moving image, campaigns, social and corporate reporting. They work with household brands in banking and healthcare, but also some NGO’s and lifestyle brands.
Day to day, you’ll be working closely with the senior team led by the new CD and will be working on a mix of projects. You’ll be guided by the some of the best heads in corporate comms design who will get you working on anything from editorial design for corporate reporting to animations, PPT presentations, brand identities or digital projects. You’ll be someone who enjoys variety within your working day and is keen to work with identity and campaign, but equally as comfortable with B2B messaging.
The wider team is very well established and in a great place to provide a positive, supportive entrepreneurial culture that wants to see people progress and do well.
• A great editorial designer that has knowledge of and appetite for corporate comms as well as branding
• A smart conceptual thinker
• Someone with a can-do attitude that can turn their hand to any number of deliverables
• A nice person that contributes positively to a well working culture
• Confident and communicative
• 3-5 year’s agency experience
• A portfolio full of well-crafted work (good illustration skills would also be a great plus)
• A willingness to adhere to guidelines paired with the creativity to develop ideas from existing assets
A passion for smart design